Free Your Dream
Proffy.com is dedicated to providing EEC & COC approved Big Wheel Electric Scooter.
- Phone: +8613750037950
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Tel: +86-755-23779047
Item: freedom 2 wheel fat tire scooter
Max loading: 200KG
Max Speed: 25km/h, 40km/h(optional)
Distance Per Charge: 60km
Battery:Lithium battery, 60V/20Ah
Freedom 2 wheel fat tire scooter, Fat Tire Scooter Tours,2 big wheel electric scooter, E-MARK ELECTRIC SCOOTER, EEC, COC, CE
1. Battery: removable, lithium-ion battery with 60V 20Ah
2. Motor type: 1500W brush less hub motor disc-braking motor
3. Brake: the brake is front/rear hydraulic disc brake, much safer than other mechanical brake
4. Wheel: aluminum alloy wheels, lighter than iron wheels which other factory use
5. Frame material: seamless steel tube frame, much strengthen than other factory
6. Low-carbon, save fuel, no parking worries. Optional seats: one or two
7. Seamless steel tube structure, eyeball catching design, 65kgs
8. Fender, left and right turn signals, disc brake, LED light
Front and Rear Hydraulic Disc Brake
20Ah, 60V Lithium-Ion Battery
Each model will checked strictly before shipping.
Packing and Shipping
1, Are 3 wheels better than 2 wheels?
It depends on your needs. If you need a scooter for outdoor activities a 2 wheeled electric scooter is preferable, but you have a small child or you want to use for indoor then you can go for a 3 wheeled scooter, because of the manoeuvring and smaller turning radius.
2, Do I need insurance for my electric scooter?
It depends on your local law, but an electric scooter is usually not required to have insurance. However, it is highly recommended to have one just in case you broke it or it gets stolen, or you hit someone/something and need to pay for the damages.